Exceptional Customer Service from Start to Finish
- Coordinating shipments for all types of cargo, including perishable and non-perishable goods.
- Working with all steamship lines to coordinate our customers' shipments.
- Arranging the door to port move for your dry or refrigerated container(s) from any port in the United States to any international destination, specializing in the Caribbean and South America.
- Meeting all cut-offs allows our customers to be at ease knowing their cargo will sail on the vessel of their choice.
- Ensuring space on an overbooked vessel due to our strong relationships with all major steamship lines.
- Filing all necessary export documents, such as AES filing, Bill of Lading, Caricoms, Sight Drafts, etc.
- Insuring customers' cargo at competitive rates.
- Warehousing is available for dry and refrigerated cargo.
- Tracking container numbers, alerting our staff when to schedule pick-ups to meet cut-offs, and receiving notifications of the AES filing deadline are some of the benefits of our paperless filing system and advanced database.
- Communicating through email and electronic fax.
- Utilizing A Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) phone system allows our staff to always be accessible.
- Using secure cloud based storage to better protect our customers' sensitive data.